JS-Kit Comments

Saturday 12 September 2009

Last full day in Poland:

Wow! What a trip this has been! Iv have learnt so much, not just about
life as an lgbt person in Poland, but just about life in general! I've
loved it, and I am so greatful for this opportunity... I think this
have changed my perseption on life : ) smasher!

Hey there, Miki here :) this trip has been incredible. I have learnt
so much, like what it's like to be an lgbt person in Poland, life in
general and about WW2. I still can't get over the fact that I was
given this opportunity to experience a different culture, a different
life. I have met some delightful people along my journey, people I
know I will be friends with for the rest of my life. This jorney has
been one that I will never forget. I will tell my Grandkids about this
trip and the people I have met. YAY ME!! Over.


I love Poland! This trip has introduced me to some bizarre and
wonderful experiences, having met the most amazing people aswell the
trip has been unforgettable! [nipples] jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment